This transition from fun in the sun to back to school season is a hard one! Beach vacations have come and gone and it seems less acceptable to eat ice cream every day in the fall, but don’t let that get your wardrobe down. It’s time to stock up on pieces that you can wear now + later! We’ve put together an effortless look that will take you from the July heat to cool fall nights!
A few transition must haves:
- Kimonos. It’s no secret we love a good kimono because you can wear them over dresses and tops. A fun print paired with a solid swing dress is an easy, everyday look!
- Crochet vests and chunky cardigans. Hello, boho babe. Crochet goes with everything and adds a lightweight layer!
- A denim skirt is an essential. Wear now with an off the shoulder top or later with tights and booties!
- Printed dresses. You can transition your summer dresses into fall with a denim jacket, slouchy cardigan, or a knit layer!
- Neutral accessories. Purses, booties, and jewelry in earth tones can be worn year round!
_ _ _
Shop this look:
Trail’s End Kimono || Frankie Dress || Mia Purse in Tan